- Event Dates19 - 20 May 2015
- LocationSanctuary Cove
Following on from the success of ASMEX 2014, the Australian International Marine Export Group and Superyacht Australia is pleased to announce the confirmation of a number of significant international and national key speakers for the 2015 Australian Superyacht and Marine Export industry conference.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Martin Redmayne – Chairman, The Superyacht Report - UK
- Mark Richards - Founder, Palm Beach Motor Yachts, CEO, Grand Banks Yachts & Skipper, Wild Oats XI Sydney to Hobart
- Marnix Hoekstra – Creative Director, Vripack - Netherlands
- Jeroen Jeltes – Partner and CEO, Belship BV - Netherlands
- Paris Baloumis – Group Marketing Manager, OceanCo - Monaco
- Andy Treadwell – Managing Director, Singapore Yacht Show
- Wally Castro – Founder, Wally Castro, Riviera Dealer – Puerto Rico
- Alice Huisman – Managing Director, Royal Huisman – Holland
- Ben Giles - Trade Commissioner, Austrade - Bangkok, Thailand
- Arthur Tay – Chairman / CEO, SUTL Global – Singapore
- Peter Busfield – CEO, NZ Marine – New Zealand
- John McCurdy – Managing Director (UK), Pantaenius – UK
- Mark Stothard – Director, Echo Yachts & Adventure Photographer, True North
- Cathie Burrows – Director, Alliance & Advisors, CME, Export Finance and Insurance Corporation
- Steve Fisher, Rivergate Marina & Shipyard and Peter Luke, Superyacht Solutions
- Steve Sammes – General Manager, Gold Coast City Marina & Shipyard
- Mick Kinley – CEO, Australian Marine Safety Authority (AMSA)
The ASMEX Conference is the only platform providing opportunities for industry to gain up to date information on the state of the industry and where current opportunities lie to drive business. The conference held at the 5 star Intercontinental Hotel at Sanctuary Cove, Queensland runs over 2 days, 19-20 May and includes a welcome function and the prestigious 2015 Australian Marine Export and Superyacht Awards Gala Dinner.
The conference is conveniently organised to be held immediately prior to the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show and the Gold Coast Marine Expo ensuring maximum opportunity for all key industry exhibitors and stakeholders to attend.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to engage with industry and get up to speed with the state of the industry and opportunities to do business. Register today!
Members Price: $395 plus GST
Non Members Price: $595 plus GST
Monday 18 May
Welcome Cocktail Party (6.30pm – 8.30pm)
Included in conference ticket price (Additional tickets $80 p/h)
Tuesday 19 May
Gala Dinner (7.15pm – 11pm)
Included in conference ticket price (Additional tickets $150 p/h)
For those wanting to book more than one additional ticket, we are offering the following great prices:
- 2 – 8 additional tickets : receive more than 15% discount @ $125 per head
- Standard Table of 10 : receive 20% discount at $1200
- Branded Table of 10 : for $1400 you will receive the following:
- Company logo branding on your table
- Logo recognition on screens & in the program as a table partner at the Gala Dinner
Join us at this fantastic night and book your extra gala tickets today!
AIMEX have negotiated the following special accommodation rates at the Intercontinental Resort, Sanctuary Cove.
16 – 20 May $190 inc GST per night
21 – 23 May during Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show $350 inc GST per night