- Event Dates3 - 7 Mar 2015
- State/CountryUnited Arab Emirates
- Event WebsiteOfficial Website
There are many reasons why the Dubai International Boat Show is the highlight of the worldwide marine calendar; here is a selection:
- The largest VIP delegation in the Middle East – including royal dignitaries and high-net worth individuals from leading bluechip companies
- The leading and most established platform in the Middle East for global product launches and yacht launches by the world’s leading brands
- Multi-million dollar sales recorded onsite at the 2011 show fueled by the Middle East’s most prolific yacht owners
- Multi award winning event – recognised with ‘Best Marine Event in the Middle East’ and ‘Contribution to the Middle East Marine Industry’ as well ‘Best Consumer Event’ awards in 2011
- 91% of exhibitors rated the event an important part of their marketing strategy and 90% of visitors rated the show as a leading industry event
- The number of leisure marine boats in the Middle East is estimated to rise to 50,600 by 2012*
- There are currently over 15,000 berths realised or under development in the GCC*
AIMEX has organised the Australian Pavilion at the Dubai International Boat Show since 2006 whereby members can have access to space whether it be their own booth or a small space for brand profile and a base on the AIMEX stand. AIMEX has a strong network of industry contacts in the UAE and normally organises an industry function the night before the show begins. Where possible AIMEX will also arrange a block booking of accommodation for the Australian contingent at an advantageous rate.
Click here to view the sales brochure for 2015.