- Event Dates3 - 7 Mar 2015
- State/CountryUnited Arab Emirates
- Event WebsiteOffical Website
There are many reasons why the Dubai International Boat Show is the highlight of the worldwide marine calendar; here is a selection:
- The largest VIP delegation in the Middle East – including royal dignitaries and high-net worth individuals from leading bluechip companies
- The leading and most established platform in the Middle East for global product launches and yacht launches by the world’s leading brands
- Multi-million dollar sales recorded onsite at the 2011 show fueled by the Middle East’s most prolific yacht owners
- Multi award winning event – recognised with ‘Best Marine Event in the Middle East’ and ‘Contribution to the Middle East Marine Industry’ as well ‘Best Consumer Event’ awards in 2011
- 91% of exhibitors rated the event an important part of their marketing strategy and 90% of visitors rated the show as a leading industry event
- The number of leisure marine boats in the Middle East is estimated to rise to 50,600 by 2012*
- There are currently over 15,000 berths realised or under development in the GCC*
Australian Pavilion Online Application Form available later this year or email us to express your interest
AIMEX has organised the Australian Pavilion at the Dubai International Boat Show since 2006 whereby members can have access to space whether it be their own booth or a small space for brand profile and a base on the AIMEX stand. AIMEX has a strong network of industry contacts in the UAE and normally organises an industry function the night before the show begins. Where possible AIMEX will also arrange a block booking of accommodation for the Australian contingent at an advantageous rate.
Click here to view the sales brochure for 2015.