- Event Dates1 - 5 Mar 2016
- State/CountryUnited Arab Emirates
- Event WebsiteOfficial Website
There are many reasons why the Dubai International Boat Show is the highlight of the worldwide marine calendar; here is a selection:
- Dubai International Boat Show 2015 attracted 28,273 visitors from over 120 countries (19%+ vs 2014).
- 7000+ of the region’s leading VIPs and Royalties choose to attend this annual event.
- 800+ international, regional and local exhibitors from over 50 countries. participated in Dubai International Boat Show 2015.
- Global press coverage reached an audience of more than 79 million and a buying value of more than AED16m, with the onsite presence of 351 journalists from 34 countries in 2015.
- UAE was rated as the world’s seventh wealthiest nation by GDP per capita income.
- The leading and most established platform in the Middle East for global product launches and yacht launches by the world’s leading brands
- Multi-million dollar sales recorded onsite at the 2011 show fueled by the Middle East’s most prolific yacht owners
- Multi award winning event
- 91% of exhibitors rated the event an important part of their marketing strategy and 90% of visitors rated the show as a leading industry event
- The number of leisure marine boats in the Middle East is estimated to rise to 50,600 by 2012*
- There are currently over 15,000 berths realised or under development in the GCC*
To express your interest email Lhamo Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
AIMEX has organised the Australian Pavilion at the Dubai International Boat Show since 2006 where members can have access to space whether it be their own booth or a small space for brand profile and a base on the AIMEX stand. AIMEX has a strong network of industry contacts in the UAE and normally organises an industry function the night before the show begins. Where possible AIMEX will also arrange a block booking of accommodation for the Australian contingent at an advantageous rate.
Click here for sales brochure.