Following on from the success of ASMEX 2014, the Australian International Marine Export Group and Superyacht Australia has today announced the confirmation of a number of significant international and national key speakers for the 2015 Australian Superyacht and Marine Export industry conference.
- Martin Redmayne – Chairman, The Superyacht Report
- Captain Fabien Roche – Executive Vice President and COO – Sunrise Yachts, Turkey
- Andy Treadwell – Managing Director, Singapore Yacht Show
- Marnix Hoekstra – Creative Director, Vripack
- Paris Baloumis – Group Marketing Manager, OceanCo
- Wally Castro – Founder, Wally Castro
- Alice Huisman – Managing Director, Royal Huisman
- Ben Giles – Trade Commissioner, Austrade (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Peter Busfield – CEO, NZ Marine
- John McCurdy – Managing Director (UK), Pantaenius
- Mark Stothard – Director, Echo Yachts & Adventure Photographer, True North
- Steve Fisher, Rivergate Marina & Shipyard and Peter Luke, Superyacht Solutions
- Steve Sammes – General Manager, Gold Coast City Marina & Shipyard
- Mick Kinley – CEO, Australian Marine Safety Authority (AMSA)
The ASMEX Conference is the only platform providing opportunities for industry to gain up to date information on the state of the industry and where current opportunities lie to drive business. The conference held at the 5 star Intercontinental Hotel at Sanctuary Cove, Queensland runs over 2 days, 19-20 May and includes a welcome function and the prestigious 2015 Australian Marine Export and Superyacht Awards Gala Dinner.
The conference is conveniently organised to be held immediately prior to the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show and the Gold Coast Marine Expo ensuring maximum opportunity for all key industry exhibitors and stakeholders to attend.
AIMEX CEO MaryAnne Edwards encourages industry to register now for the conference as registrations are already up 20 percent from this time last year. Edwards said “all sponsors have come back on board allowing us to develop an amazing conference program and keep the conference registration fee to a minimum for our members. With this caliber of speakers, ASMEX 2015 promises it will deliver another valuable and informative conference for industry.”
The full detailed conference program will be on the AIMEX & Superyacht Australia website within the next few days.
To register click here.