Award-Winning Sorona Plate and Bowl Collection from Palm Products
This new Collection breaks new ground for design excellence, functionality and sustainability. Its performance is vastly superior to traditional melamine, which is being increasingly questioned over its food-safety.
The Collection recently won a Good-Design Award.
The Judges citation read – “An intricate intersection of high-end materials, technology, advanced manufacturing and beautiful design – all executed immaculately. The end product is an elegant, functional and highly desirable range that is underpinned by good design and solid environmental credentials.”
The Collection compliments our Red-Dot award winning Marc Newson Unbreakable Drinkware Collection – guaranteed to be unbreakable and dishwasher safe.
The Sorona Plate and Bowl Collection is:
- Guaranteed Unbreakable
- Guaranteed Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe for re-heating
- Impossible to chip
- The non-slip ring is moulded on and cannot come off or collect debris. The ring is available in black, navy blue, vivid blue and in our signature orange.
- The Collection is made from a revolutionary new DuPont material called Sorona. It has the backing of one of the world’s most ethical and foremost technology companies.
- Sorona is a high density material, giving a well-weighted feel and giving the surface a dense high-gloss finish and the look of fine china.
- The dense surface is also highly scratch-resistant, containing the same additive that helps make mobile phones scratch resistant.
- Sorona contains 35% renewably sourced material made from corn waste in Kentucky USA
- Sorona is US and Euro approved for food contact and is not qualified with minimum daily limits like melamine.
The Collection is an acceptable alternative to ceramic when issues of breakage and safety are important.
It is now in automated production at our quality certified facility in Melbourne, Australia.
If you would like more information or samples sent, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call mobile +61 413 533 071, or view our website www.palmproducts.com.au
Watch the video of attempts to smash a plate against a wall
Copyright © 2015 Palm Products, All rights reserved.